Monday, June 2, 2008

My bird water bowls
I have this outside plant hanger and it turned out to be too flimsy for hanging baskets. So I thought I could
hang some bird water bowls for my birds. I looked at the store for such a thing. Could not find anything so I junked and made my own , This is two wooden bowls hanging with small rope. Larry sawed a groove so the rope would not slide. and now this is the results. The cost $3.00. I am happy and the birds are happy. They actually use them.
I just watered my plants. They are still shivering from the cool weather we are having. Hope we get sunshine again soon.
I hope we get some Kings (Salmon) for our smoker soon also but they are slow getting into the rivers or they are not too many returns. Guess will have to wait and see.
I ran into a friend today that is up from the lower 48, Randy D.. He is a great guy and it is always such a pleasure to be around. We both pulled into a parking space side by side at the same time. I like those kinds of surprises, it just makes my day.
Today I went into Palmer and got my hugs from my grandson-and a big hug from my Son who was now home he had been working out of town on a job. So I had a great day today.

1 comment:

W said...

Very nice pictures! Love the bee..
Love and Peace