Tuesday, June 24, 2008



A little rain, a little sun, makes my garden say "This is fun"
of course long days helps too. I got 6 Hosta plants yesterday, so today I need to find a space for them. Ok, so I went a little crazy walking among the plants yesterday. I don't go to town very often - Gas $4.46 gallon- usually my sister is up here and we go green-houing really often and get our fix. but not this year she is in the mid-west remodeling her house. Grandpa is going to Hewitte Lake again today -long run. Today is going to be a so-so day clouds and sun more clouds than sun but will take what I can get--as it is getting closer to seeing the white stuff. UG! Can I drag Grandpa to Mexico in October? oops that was a silly senior moment.- gotta go plant before I forget what I need to do.

No comments: