Friday, June 13, 2008

I took this picture on the way to the city, Actually It was a pit stop off the highway. one of those emergencies.I thought it was kinda a cool picture.
Today was a beautiful day. SUNNY and HOT for about an hour. Now the clouds have rolled in again. Not much going on around here. My plants perked up for a while I wonder if they will mature. Here we are in a week, into Summer Solstice. We will began to loose light. With all the cool weather we had the long days did nothing for the spirit. I may as well gear up for another winter.

Silently

Your eyes met mine, our love is said in silence, in mind we are one.
No vows, no word, have kept our head clear. We know our love has no fear

You take my hand, so silently hold, we dream our dreams, to no one they will be told.
Our life is ours to please you and me, to our hearts we need no key.

Good Night World

No comments: