Thursday, June 26, 2008

I don't own any horses this was such a beautiful unique picture I had to put it on my blog. The horse belongs to a friend of a friend. My friend owns the colt from this horse. I guess thats the correct way to put it. I really wanted my Texas Dancer friend to see this picture she living in Texas has been around horses a lot. This one (the horse) lives in Utah. Anyway no matter how I put it all Its is so beautiful.
Today is a beautiful warm day. I got up at 5:30 AM (went back to bed) I looked out it was 38 degree. When I got up at 8:30 it was setting on 70 degree. I cut some high weeds today and went to the P.O. came home ate a $2.75 avocado for lunch -half of it Grandpa ate the other half. Yesterday I gave Molly a bath (my dog) She had ran with a neighbor dog and played in the silty river so it was bath time when she came home. She needed a bath anyway and brushed as she is shedding.
My garden is looking good. Potatoes are up and growing. Looks as if I will have a lot of cabbage again this year.
The hosta plants are looking good after transplanting. If they make it through the winter it should be good.
gotta go--Hasta-la-vista

No comments: