Saturday, June 28, 2008


"THE LAST FRONTIER' Happy Birthday Alaska .Its been 50 years of Statehood.
Alaskans celebrated last night watching the Judd's perform at Elemndorf Air Force Base in Anchorage and it also was shown all over the world. Alaskans lived up to their rowdy image. Hope you caught it on your T.V. thats how I watched it. They put on a great show. Today the Thunderbirds will be flying over Anchorage putting on a great show I am sure. I live too far to attend but will also watch part of it on T.V. A lot of stuff is going on in Anchorage for the birthday celebration. Statehood was 15 years old when I first arrived. I have seen lots of changes in the last 35 years.
Today is the yearly homeowners meeting. Grandpa is on the river as last year and gets out of going so I must go to see what is going on or changes being made. Cloudy again today and rain yesterday evening. I don't have to water the yard or garden so thats good.

No comments: