Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Dad's Day

"Quiero esar contigo para siempre"

My Man

My Man, darn ole Junk Yard Man
He leaves just before the break of light
Comes home dog tired at night

He is grease and grime up passed his chin
But he always comes in with a big, big grin

He grabs me around to kiss me "HI"
Leaves a mark of grease above my eye

I wouldn't trade my Junk Yard Man, for
all the lily-white hands in the land.

He smashes them old junkyard cars
with a crusher to and fro.
He is up to his ass in the Alaska snow.

He always comes home happy as can be
That's perfect Happiness, because he is coming home to me.

loh-1974

He is retired from this now and into boating. He always has a smile and always ready to help folks out and most of all he was the Greatest Dad to our children.. (and now Grandpa). Just a Great Man. " I want to be with you forever"

No comments: