Monday, June 16, 2008




I think the Dandelion is a beautiful flower especially when very little else is blooming in the spring. NOW they want to take over the whole side of the yard. still pretty. Grandpa fixed the deck for the umbrella shade. Now if we could get some sun to use it. Next is the beautiful Tundra Rose. I have about 6 bushes that are in a young stage. they will be so beautiful when they bloom in a few years.
I have been out fighting with the mosquitoes. They won and I am in the house. Will check them out later and go back outside. I watched a butterfly this morning. I wanted to get a image, but it just fluttered around and around never landing.
The sun is playing hide and seek today. A much better day than the past week. 'HACE SOL' (the sun is shinning) Am I correct in spanish ?

No comments: