Thursday, June 19, 2008

WOW- Yesterday. One full day of sunshine. Guess Spring is here thats the good news. Fish and Game closed the Deshka River for Kings, thats the bad news. cause I didn't get a king.
I wrenched my lower back bending down to place some straw in the chicken house. I barley made it back into the house sniffling. Pa said I walked like I was strapped with a 44 mag. on my side. So its in the house this afternoon, eating snickers instead of pulling weeds. Will be better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Texas Dancer said...

Sorry you hurt your back,and yes snickers are very good pain killers,my self have discovered that chocolate twizzlers twist works well also,actually they smell better than they taste;
That straw will get you every time;you know that broke the camels back;
Loved your e-mail;
Texas Dancer