Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Yesterday I stood very still and snapped and snapped for this picture and many more I was trying to get one where the birds were kissing. Really! I finally gave it up and this one was the best.
I also planted my garden and knowing it was a week too soon my Zuk's and beans and marigolds got nipped with frost. The cold weather plants did fine. I know better than to plant before June 1 but its so hard not to "toil in the soil" with 60 degree sunny weather and the plants roots were coming out the bottom, so many excuses. Our weather will be cool a couple more nights then we suppose to dip only into the 40't..I won't replace the zuk's or beans I will just go to the farm and get them when its picking time. I did replace my flowers. So I will watch thing grow, look for flowers that will come back from the winter cold. Watch the birds nest and have their little ones in our 5 swallows nest boxes. Watch the robins and chickadees. I also have a wild hare comes through eating the clover. hope thats all he eats. I guess its finally spring.

No comments: