Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

My Mom

1906-2006

My Mom has gone to the heavens above
She left knowing she was loved

Days are happy. Days are sad
Happy Days
I know she is with God and Dad
Sad Days
I feel all alone and my heart is heavy as stone

I miss my Mom she was always there for me
But she said take your wings and be free

Fly my little girl, she would say
make your life happy each day

She taught me how to sew and patch
With beautiful colors to match

She taught me how to clean and cook
But the most gift of all she taught me was
how to read a book

I love you Mom

LOH

1 comment:

AMIE said...

I really like this one a lot!!! I've been super busy this week so I haven't updated mine yet, but will soon. Happy Belated Mothers Day Grandma! I love you so much and am SO proud of you!!!

Hugs and kisses...