Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I got this picture from a friend of Larry's he worked with on the North Slope. I think it is so cool so I thought I would share it. I hope it shows the picture. I think I did it correct.
Today was beautiful and I have a dirt nail manicure. I have been putting a few plants out but covering them with a bucket each night. flowers.. No veggies yet ;I have been holding off (but its hard to do) until June 1.. Larry has not hauled anything yet, but has done two rescues. With Gas at $4.06 a gallon and I heard it went up again today.. I don't think Larry will be too busy. I just want warm weather for this garden diva and I am happy. I love being outside but keep forgetting visitors will be here soon (the great Alaska bug's).UH! I planted a "Hosta" I hope it survives. and a beautiful plant called Viburnum Japanese snowball. Hope it makes it..Its hot tub time so its a good night for ;now.

No comments: