Sunday, May 18, 2008

/Users/lucilleheater/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2003/03/17/100_1602.JPG
Sometimes I wonder how I do this stuff. I messed around with the iphoto trying to get a picture, when I clicked and remembered maybe I can just drag! this is just a test. a totem pole.
We'll see what appeared when i push post!
Today is a beautiful day I have been setting my plants out to their location each day to harden them off. Yesterday I was bend over weeding in the flower garden and Molly my dog, gave this loud hound bark of hers. I looked up and here was this Moose about 6 feet from me.. the Moose was sniffing or about to chomp my Cosmo's. I yelled she just looked at me. I waved my arms and yelled and she just looked at me. I open the gate and let Molly out to chase, instead she got chased. The Moose and Molly went around and around chasing each other finally the Moose gave up and went into the woods. I just know when I plant these plants, that Moose will be back for a late lunch. I look at my shrubs every morning hoping the Moose hasn't had a late nice supper. This is not fun when you work so hard and then its gone in one big bite. especially for a Grandma . Grandpa says just let it go. but I like flowers!!! guess I can go back to hanging baskets. Keep them on the fenced in deck of Molly's and she can protect them./Users/lucilleheater/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2003/01/17/100_0725.JPG

1 comment:

W said...

You might want to try picasa photo?I think you can download it from google. It links to blogger. I use it and it is not too hard to figure out. Love
willis