Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pluto Dash

Today is my oldest son's birthday. So Willis Happy Birthday I love you.
This is a new addition to our home. Pluto Dash is a Chihuahua lap dog and a little bark to let me know when someone is at the door. I can take him with me anywhere so don't have to have a dog sitter. He was fine under the airplane seat didn't make a peep. but made friends in the airport. little kids.
Our weather had been really nice but today clouds rolling in today. So our rivers are freezing over I guess winter is here. gotta find some project to pass the cold days.

1 comment:

AMIE said...

He is sooo cute! But he looks cold! Maybe you can make him a coat for the really cold months ahead as your winter project? I think I'm going to attempt my first quilt... any advice?

Love you!

Aim