Saturday, October 3, 2009

getting closer



Had some beautiful things in the late summer. Beautiful sunsets and sunrises but the most beautiful was my grand-daughter Amie. She came in from the East going to college NYU. wonderful evenings we spent together. I just looked at her blog of the great picture of the moose. I had the perfect image of momma moose and her two babies and could not get everything set quick enough. but not often you get to see the behind of a two moose. gotta be different thats me.
We are getting things closed up for our trip. always jittery before flying. thats why I like to make reservations the day before or the day of flying is the best. but it doesn't work that way.

snow in the mountains getting close to our level. so I have to get a mind set for winter. guess my little fingers will be typing away all winter. a book in the making.

No comments: