Friday, January 9, 2009

full moon tomorrow night




The picture with the snow, look closely and you will see the baby moose laying down. Her momma has said good by to her. your on your own. I think she dropped the baby off in or yard. She eats on the Willows and hangs around. I just went out and took a picture of the moon which will be full tomorrow. Since it was so light with the moonlight I snapped a couple of pictures just for fun. when I got into the house and put them on the computer I notice the shadow of the baby Moose I did not see her standing in the yard.
With the full Moon we should be getting out of this deep freeze. It was -38 this morning but warmed up to -20 in the sun for a couple of hours. I just want warm .So I will go to the hot tub and warm me to the bone.

1 comment:

Texas Dancer said...

Lucille,
Everytime I look at these pic,I feel cold air;;; You have some awsome pictures.Love the moon and baby moose;Is it still around?
And we thought 28 was cold last night:luckly is is dry here.My ex
[one of them] lives in Florida near Panama City and it was 18 there;There goes the price of fruit.sky high;
Just a Hello from Texas!!!