Saturday, January 31, 2009

Beautiful sunny day


After our deep freeze and than the miserable warming trend (too warm for Alaska) Now the weather has settled down to normal temperatures +20 degree for a few days after 3 days of snowing. Of course Larry did a freight run yesterday in the blowing snow. Today is sunny and beautiful out He still has stuff to haul but likes to take a day in between each run. This morning I did a wonderful walk in the early morning, I have not been able to really do much walking. deep freeze and ice or deep snow. ˆIt has been a tough winter for me and the "dreadmill" is not like walking outside. My snowbirds sisters are on the move. South and West. lucky girls.I will fly East Wednesday to my grandson military graduation. I am such a proud Grandma and a proud American. I will try to do better on my blog in the coming months. Perhaps my life can get interesting again if my brain isn't frozen.

No comments: