Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Molly


Molly peeking around the corner of the door, asking if she can come in. Molly in..She is such a sweet dog. and has mellowed out so much since I got her. she now walks beside me without a lease and heels and sits when walking. altho I have not met another dog with her off the lease so I don't know what she would do. Today started out rain but is sunny now so thats a cue to go fro my walk with Molly..
We ate the green cauliflower last night really good has a sweet taste. I had to bring all of them in as they were ready to use. I hope one will keep good enough to the 20th to take to the State fair. Have my krazy-quilt (wall hanging) finished. Pa wants me to enter it in the fair as it is pretty unusual but haven't decided yet.
Truck has arrived with building supplies for Saturdays river run so gotta go take care of that.

1 comment:

AMIE said...

molly looks so sweet!!! She is such a good girl! I'm glad she's walking good with you.

Yes you should enter the quilt in the fair. You always talk about entering things! Just do it Granny!

Love you and miss you!