Monday, December 1, 2008

Book Signing

I went to my first book signing last evening. It was at the museum in the big city. We book people were set up upstairs all along the walkway. It was great. I had a wonderful time. Grandpa even got into the spirit of things. It was hard on him standing so long he walked and looked at the gifts all around.
but also talked to a lot of guys about fishing and hunting boating and snow-machining. So it was a good evening in spite of the bad snow weather and treacherous roads. We saw 20 or more cars that had ditch-dived and personally saw three do it. Grandpa is a wonderful driver so I felt safe. but never know about the guy beside you or in front of you or passing you. Today it is clear but another snow front coming in Wednesday.. Oh Boy!!!

2 comments:

AMIE said...

I'm so proud of you! I'm also SO glad that Grandpa went with you! I bet that was fun! I sure miss you alot! Hope your enjoying the snow falling. I will be soon although on the other side of the country.

Lots and LOTS of LOVE!

Texas Dancer said...

Lucy,
know you had fun at the book signing;yea I'm glad for you;
Hey we had 4 inches of snow here in
southeast Texas;boy even the news men were surprised;the kids didn't go to school untill 10:30.so had time to play in it;of course they were up at 3:30 when the grownups woke up;very exciting for us;it lasted untill the next day;
Trouble with computer;have missed you;
Love ya Texas Dancer